Schedules - All of them

All your schedules in one place. Just click on the title to check your on call, back-up, cross cover, case conference schedules. I didn't realize there were so many... If you want to save it to your PC or PDA just right-click on the link and select Save As...
(Schedules are posted as soon as they are shared with me by my colleagues...)
Anton

ITE 2008
.
CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
June '08
May '08
April '08

CALL SCHEDULE
As of July 2008 the call schedule for the 2008-2009 academic year is available online at http://www.amion.com

June '08
April '08
March '08

CROSS COVERAGE
SCHEDULE

July '08

ASSIGNMENTS
As of July 2008 the assignments schedule for the 2008-2009 academic year is available online at http://www.amion.com

June '08
April '08
March '08

SWITCHOVER SCHEDULE
As of July 2008 the swithchover schedule is MOXed to your mail box at least 5 days prior to switch day. As this schedule is looked at only once I do not see a need to post it here. Please let me know if you think otherwise.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could we have the October call schedule put up on the site? Thanks

Administrator said...

I post all the schedules available to me as soon as I receive them from chiefs or program administrator. Unfortunately they do not always send me all of the schedules in a timely manner. Chiefs are the only once who have access to call schedule and I did not receive it from them for the month of October yet. Stay tuned.

Anonymous said...

What's the access code for oncall at amion?

Anonymous said...

We do not post a code for everybody's access on line. Pleae talk to your Chief.