- Vertigo by Dr. Altaqi - How to differentiate central from peripheral vertigo?
- How to evaluate for JVD?
- What is a J-point elevation?
- Murmur Changes with Maneuvers by Dr. Zouwayhed
- Stress test by Dr. Zouwayhed
- S3 and S4 by Dr. Zouwayhed
- Pulse changes by Dr. Zouwayhed
- Spiriva and Foradil Inhalers - How to Use them?
- Which antidepressant to choose among so many?... - Dr. Dimov / Dr. Dines
- Antipsychotics Use - Typical and Atypical Medications - Dr. Dimov / Dr. Dines
- How to do a Pink Slip - Dr. Dimov / Dr. Dines
- Acne Stages and Treatment - Dr. Dimov
- Different Venous Catheters – What is PICC, Hickman, Quinton, and Port-A-Cath?
- Hyponatremia Work-Up - Notes from Dr.Tahir's lecture
- Treating Hypokalemia and Hyperkalemia - Dr. Chen
- How to treat hypomagnesemia? - Dr. Chen
Study Aids for various CWRU clerkships:
5 x 8 index card for tracking your patients' hospital course and more.
Sample SOAP Progress Note
ICU / Floor Patient Tracking Note
UCSF Hospitalist Handbook